Call for Proposals:
The Council on Basic Writing (CBW) invites proposals for a poster-session to be held during the CBW Wednesday workshop at CCCC. This session is intended to be a space for graduate students and other scholars to share their recent Basic Writing research and/or teaching practices and receive feedback from workshop attendees.
Posters may address topics including but not limited to:
- Basic Writing Pedagogy
- Basic Writing and Writing Program Administration
- Basic Writing Histories
- Basic Writing and Digital Literacies
- Basic Writing in Faculty Development/Graduate Education
- Basic Writing Theory
- Basic Writing and Disability Studies
- Basic Writing, Race, and Cultural Identities
- Basic Writing and Multilingual Writing Instruction
Please submit an abstract of no more than 250 words to CBW Co-Chairs Lynn Reid and Michael Hill by February 6th, 2016. Submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Participation in the CBW Workshop does not conflict with the CCCC policy on multiple speaking roles. Participants’ names will be included on the CBW program.